Shiny CDs can become the basis for creating a very colorful and vibrant compositions. Today we will make a cute flower pot with mosaic for pieces of CDs.
- CDs (3 or more pieces);
- PVA glue (or super glue);
- plastic pot;
- acrylic paint (or normal)
Before you start cutting disc, should wear safety glasses – it will help you to avoid injury.
1. Cut the disks into pieces of different sizes and shapes.
2. Gradually apply glue to the flower pot and start to glue parts of the discs.
Don’t forget to leave a little space between the parts.
3. Continue to apply pieces and then leave the glue to dry.
4. Prepare the paint and start to apply it into the cracks between the pieces of the disks. Try to keep all lines were neat. When you have filled all the cracks with paint, leave to dry.
When the light will fall on the potty, it will «light up» where the sun’s rays are reflected.