Portable ladder should be in every home, but most of the time it takes place in vain. Today in our craft blog review – 12 ways to functional use of portable ladders in the interior, for example, in the form of spacious and stylish rack.
1. Wall shelf of the two ladders
Combining two or more ladders, you can get a set of shelves with different designs.
2. Ladders&board as shelves
Two ladders and a few planks form a beautiful wall shelves.
3. High ladder as a bookcase
Unusual bookshelf library. It’s cheap, easy, and… convenient.
4. Wall shelf from the ladder placed horizontally
Horizontal bookshelf near the ceiling of the old stairs – it’s simple and stylish
5. The ladder leaning against the wall
Compact, simple and portable shelf for books.
6. Ladder-bookshelf in the reading corner
An easy way to make a cozy reading corner – to use an old ladder
7. Large shelves on the ladder
You can make great big shelf of the double ladders.
8. Ladder-rack in rustic interior
Rack of old ladders perfectly complement the interior design in rustic style.
9. Stairs as shelving in the room with industrial design
This ladder-rack fits perfectly in an industrial interior room
10. Shelves of ladders in the garage or workshop
Shelves of old ladders are very useful and convenient in the garage or workshop.
11. Bar Garden
Luxury garden bar of the old ladders.
12. Shelves for bathroom
Stunning rack from the old stairs in the bathroom can be very useful