.Christmas is coming, and that means you need to prepare ideas for Christmas list of gifts. Important is to have a place to write down your ideas. It is best to do such a thing with their hands.
You will need:
- thick paper
- wooden spools for thread
- paint of any color (in this case red)
- thin tape, rope, thread or elastic band
- a pencil or pen
1. Color coils in any color. This step can be skipped, but it would be prettier if the coils are bright colors.
2. From construction paper, cut some strips, of a width slightly less than the width of one coil. The length of each strip is approximately 20-25 cm (8-10 in).
3. One end of a strip of glue to the coil.
4. When the glue has dried, wrap the paper strip around the spool.
5. Insert through the coil of ribbon, thread or gum.
6. Now let each family member write a list of gifts he wants to receive and then hang the coil from the list on the Christmas tree.