Make a cheap Christmas card with your own hands and give her an important person. Rest assured more valuable and meaningful way to Express their warm attitude just does not come up.
You will need:
- thick colored paper or color carton
- scrapbook paper
- PVA glue
- pen, felt pen (or similar object)
1. First you need to know exactly what size will the tree, and based on that scrap of paper cut into several rectangles of different widths.
2. Using a pen or other cylindrical object, roll each rectangle into a tube (the width). Secure each tube with glue, so as not unwound.
3. Glue the tubes together.
4. Prepare the Foundation for the greeting card and glue it to your pre-prepared Christmas tree.
5. Decorate to taste.