Today we’ll make realy unusual Christmas tree decoration. It will be Christmas tree for a Christmas tree))
You will need:
- wire (thick enough and thin so you stringing her beads) or a thin brush
- beads of different colors and shapes
- a cone (can make your own hands out of cardboard) — not necessarily
* To learn how you can make a cone, go to our article: a Cone of paper.
1. Prepare the cone and wrap it with wire in a spiral. If you don’t want to do cone, you can wire with beads to twist into a spiral and then pull one end of the wire (the center) to get a Christmas tree.
2. Bend the wire ends so that the beads fell out.
3. Start stringing her beads and/or beads.
4. Can add ribbons and thread to hang the ornament on the tree.
5. Pull one end of the wire to straighten the Christmas tree.