Are you looking for simple and quick way to make fun crafts for Halloween? Mummies from jars are very simple and fun kids halloween crafts.
So, you will need:
- Glass container, ideally a Bank
- Adhesive tape
- Eyes – you can buy them in the store or make your own (you can use felt)
Mastering the mummy:
1. Wash and wipe dry the jar.
2. Using adhesive tape fix the gauze on the Bank. Wraps the jar with gauze, leaving only a strip of transparent glass in the place where we will glue the eyes. Cheesecloth cut, again fasten with adhesive tape, so it doesn’t unwind.
3. Glue the eyes. As mentioned above, you can buy ready-made eyes, otherwise you can make them yourself from paper, beads or felt.
4. A little push of your fingers a place for mouth of our monster. If you wish, you can do it smiling.
The mummy is ready. Best of all, the mummy can be functional – in a jar you can put a bunch or candy. Happy Halloween!