This ornament can be hung under the ceiling, on the door or on a wall, and put in the center of the table. In addition, this is a great christmas gift idea!
What do we need?
- five small plastic Christmas balls
- decorative straw or balls of yarn
- satin ribbon
- Christmas beads
- any decor
How to make?
- Take five Christmas balls and tying them together for strings (those that are always bundled with balls).
- The Center put the piece of foam or crumpled paper the size of our balls. You can replace the ball, which fails miserably.
- To balls dangling, attach them with glue. There we stick and balls of decorative straw.
- You can additionally fasten all scaffold-it is not visible.
- Bumps, felt flowers, small figurines can be attached too.
- Top the whole composition decorate tape, covered it in a bow. Finished crafts can cover spray in the form of hoarfrost or sequins.