Create your own enchanted fairy world to eternal summer has always been with you
In normal terrariums used ‘live’ plants, but they are too much trouble, so we made a ‘dry’ terrarium with dry plants.
- glass container (perhaps a small vase ‘aquarium’) or ordinary jar, that is at hand
- a little earth or sand, only need to ensure that there were no insects
- a few small pebbles
- a piece of dry moss
- ceramic mass / clay / plastic – material from which you will be comfortable and familiar mold
- Acrylic paints and brushes
- various dried flowers, twigs and wood sticks
The first thing you need to – go to the forest to collect there all the necessary material: moss, twigs, sticks, cones, all sorts of forest treasures that you like.
Piece of moss better immediately clean and make sure that there are no bugs and spiders. The dry it.
Then pour in a glass bowl a bit of soil, laid the stones and our piece of moss.
in the forest we found this amazing mossy wand with some tiny plants and mushrooms. A microscopic magical city
Naturally, this wand is sent to our terrarium
And now sculpt ‘inhabitants’ of our little world. It will be a few mushrooms and house. I molded ceramic mass, because it, unlike plastic, do not need to be baked – it hardens in just 24 hours.
After drying they can be painted.
Well that’s all, our DIY terrarium is ready!