Hairclip can be done with a piece of lace, beads and feathers. This original brooch in vintage style is suitable not only for the dresses of brides, but other festive outfits. In addition, it’s a nice gift idea for mother’s day.
What we need:
- Lace ribbon with a thickness of 1 in (2.5 cm) and a length of 18 in (45 cm)
- A piece of white felt
- The glue gun
- Needle and thread
- Bead or decorative button
- The basis for the clips
Let’s get to work:
1) White lace ribbon sew the thread so that by tightening the thread, it was possible to make a rose. You can sew it manually or use a sewing machine.
2) Cut out the felt circle with a diameter of approximately 2 in (5 cm). Glue the lace to the felt with glue gun..
3) From the back side to glue to the felt a couple of feathers and a brooch. Allow the glue to dry.
4) In the Central part of the hairclip glue or sew beads or decorative button.