Elegant bracelet is a beautiful piece of jewelry that is loved by women all over the world. So handmade bracelet is great way to please your mom on mother’s day. It turns out that to make a custom bracelet with your own hands is not so difficult. The materials for these fun gizmos can be purchased in specialty stores, including online shops that offer supplies for jewelry DIY.
- Leather lace
- Ball chain yellow brass or nylon webbing with rhinestones (about to wrap the wrist twice)
- Waxed lace or any thick thread length of 1.5-1.8 meters (5-6 ft)
- Hex nut from yellow brass
Lace with rhinestones look something like this. It can be found in any store of accessories for fashion jewelry.
Let’s get to work:
1) Fold the leather cord in half to form a loop. This loop will serve as a clasp and it has to fit the nut. Tie a loop of colored waxed thread and wrap the base 5-6 times so that the thread is subsequently not loose or undone.
2) Place in the center of the leather strap ball chain and start to tie a colored thread, grabbing one with each bead.
3) Continue to tie the leather cord with ball chain as long as you do not get the product to the desired length to wrap the wrist twice.
4) When the desired length is reached, and a ball chain end, tie the leather cord with colored thread several times, and tie a knot on the end of the leather lace.
5) place a nut on Top and make another knot to secure it.
6) Cut off the unneeded lace on the end with scissors, wrap around wrist and attach a “lock”. The bracelet is ready!
The length and quantity of materials specified for double bracelet, but you can make a single or triple. You can use thread of any color to make very personalised gift for mother’s day