This original crafts can be used as decorations for the festive cakes and sweets for Easter. It is very simple.
- A small piece of felt 3 colors (yellow, orange and green);
- Needle and thread;
- Wooden skewers;
1) Draw a pattern for future chickens on a sheet of paper. Approximately it will look like this:
2) Follow a pattern cut out workpieces of colored felt: two for the body of a yellow beak, comb and tail of orange and 10 circles of green felt for decoration. Prepare also a piece of batting to fill the trunk.
3) Using a double orange thread sew all the details together with simple stitches, each time taking one bead for each stitch. Do not forget to put inside soft padding polyester for the volume.
4) Decorate chicken with green circles, make eyes of black beads, insert the skewer. You can make several of these crafts to decorate the holiday table.