Father day gifts should be unique and memorable. You can easily make personalized cup, on which you can write with chalk.
You will need:
- porcelain Cup
- masking tape
- paint for porcelain and ceramic (in this case used Pebeo Porcelaine 150)
- soft brush (you can use a regular paint brush)
1. Wash well and dry porcelain cup.
2. Use masking tape to close that part of the cup that you don’t want to paint. You can paint the entire Cup, then tape is not required.
3. Using a soft brush, gently apply the paint. If something ruggedly turned out, you can wipe with a paper towel and try again.
* Despite the fact that the paint is water-based and non-toxic, according to the instructions its best to use where it will not be in contact with food.
4. After painting, carefully remove the tape. It is better to do until the paint dried.
5. Let the paint dry – it takes about 24 hours. Then put the Cup in the oven for 35 minutes at a temperature of 150 °C (300 °F) (if such instructions are not written on the package, so you’re using the wrong paint).
* Use ONLY paint for porcelain and ceramic. Another paint is unacceptable.
6. Turn the oven off and leave the mug inside until everything inside has cooled to room temperature. After that the Cup can safely be washed and put in the microwave.
7. It is advisable to use chalk paint before her to pour in something hot.
Father day gift is ready!