So the art of temari – colorful embroidery patterns on filament bulbs. Patterns on Temari – floral, abstract with intersecting at different angles triangles, squares, diamonds, ellipses, and other intricate shapes. Arranged in a particular order, they collectively form a bizarre ornaments. The art of temari is a very fun and relaxing needlework, they can do a trip, or while watching your favorite TV series) I suggest you look at a master class on one of the below presented copies.
We need the:
Yarn, color it does not matter – it will not be visible
- thread for applying patterns, pins and scissors.
- You can in order to save the yarn as a basis temari use foam ball or crumpled newspaper.
- So tightly wound ball of yarn all
- Next, tightly wrap the ball of the main thread
- Tangle must be tight and dense
- Decide on the pattern and symmetrically to slide into a ball bulavochki
- Next thread already starting to like draw lines through the target point.
- Each pin we do not forget to fix the thread.
- Already beginning to look through the form of the figure.
- Subsequently, when the number of threads, it ‘tack’ by themselves will also form a pattern.