Mother’s day is soon, and you still have no gift idea? Try to make this simple and beautiful ring. In the store of materials for jewelry making you can buy rings that you can attach any details: buttons, beads and other materials. The original ring can be made from old bright buttons and a piece of fabric.
- A round piece of thin black felt with a diameter of about 5 centimeters (2 in)
- Decorative buttons
- Superglue (but better electric glue gun)
- The ring with the base
- Pliers for jewelry
Let’s get to work:
1) Remove the stitches for sewing the buttons using pliers.
2) Glue the buttons to a piece of felt from the center in a circle closely to each other to form the round shape. Allow enough for the glue to dry.
3) Trim the excess felt from the sides. The edges can be a little rough.
4) Grease the basis of the ring of glue.
5) Glue the ring to the above details with buttons. Allow it to dry.
Your nice gift for mom is ready!