The necklace is a great gift for mother days, because this beautiful decoration always catches the eye. If you like big bright necklace, we suggest you to try to do it with painted shells from the pistachios.
What we need:
- Single shells of pistachios
- A small piece of cardboard
- Glue gun or superglue
- Nail Polish or acrylic paint
- 2 rings and clasp
- Needle-nose pliers
Let’s get to work:
1) Cut out from a cardboard semi-circular pattern, which will be the basis of your necklace. Its size depends on needed size of product.
2) Attach to the edges of the pattern using needle-nose pliers jump rings and chain.
3) Cook the shells for pistachios, pre-painted in their own colors.
4) use glue to glue the shells to the base, starting from the edge. Tip: before you glue, attach the shells to the box and consider how you will put them.