If your shirt got dirty, and you can no longer wear it, it is not necessary to throw it away because it can make a beautiful dress for your daughter.
You will need:
- sewing machine or thread and needle;
- dress in the right size that will serve as a model.
- Put a sample of children’s dress on the shirt and draw its outline.
* Try to do everything carefully, your shirt need to keep exactly to the buttons was in the middle.
- Fix the specimen with pins and cut it from the shirt.
- Insert the elastic in the sleeves and the neck line and secure them in these places.
- Connect and stitch the halves of the dress.